WHY SHOULD YOU STAY/BECOME A MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENT?
Same Day Cards: Get your Medical Marijuana Card faster at Dr. Reefer! Purchase Medical Marijuana Right Away With Our Same Day Express Approval! Dr. Reefer Las Vegas Marijuana Doctors – Voted #1 Clinic In Nevada since 2001!
• AVOID THE THC/CBD LEVEL CAPS ON RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA. (IF YOU WANT THE GOOD STUFF YOU NEED A MEDICAL CARD)
• PURCHASE MEDICAL GRADE MARIJUANA SAME DAY (MUCH STRONGER OILS, WAX, EDIBLES, CONCENTRATES, FLOWER, ETC)
• CONTINUE TO PURCHASE MEDICAL GRADE MARIJUANA AND HAVE ACCESS EVEN IF RECREATIONAL SALES ARE SHUT DOWN BY THE FEDS.
• A NEVADA MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD ALLOWS YOU TO RAISE A MEDICAL DEFENSE IF YOU FACE A DRUG TEST AT WORK, PAIN CLINIC, PROBATION, CHILD CUSTODY, ETC. IN NEVADA, YOUR EMPLOYER CAN FIRE YOU ON THE SPOT FOR USING RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA.
• DELIVERIES: HAVE MEDICAL MARIJUANA CONVENIENTLY DELIVERED TO YOUR FRONT DOOR. (MUST have a Marijuana Card to receive deliveries)
• LINE PASS: PRESENT YOUR MEDICAL CARD AND AVOID THE LONG RECREATIONAL DISPENSARY LINES BY SKIPPING RIGHT TO THE FRONT.
• Avoid The SKY HIGH Recreational Tax Rate. (Recreational Marijuana is taxed from 33-38%, depending on local regulations, with all state and local taxes included.)
• SHOP IN MEDICAL MARIJUANA STATES WITH RECIPROCITY.
• KEEP YOUR GROWING RIGHTS.
• HIGHER POSSESSION LIMITS. POSSESS 2 OUNCES WITH A MARIJUANA CARD. (NEEDED FOR OILS, WAXES EDIBLES, ETC BECAUSE THEY HAVE MUCH MORE WEIGHT)
• RENTING A HOUSE/APARTMENT? YOU COULD FACE EVICTION IF YOU USE RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA. WITHOUT A MARIJUANA CARD YOU ARE CONSIDERED A RECREATIONAL DRUG USER. WITH A MARIJUANA CARD YOU CAN RAISE A MEDICAL DEFENSE IF YOU FACE EVICTION OR QUESTIONS/COMPLAINTS WITH YOUR LANDLORD!
Besides becoming a legal card holder in the eyes of the State Of Nevada, Las Vegas Medical Marijuana Treats Symptoms of Many Medical Conditions
History. Since the passage of Ballot Question 9 in November 2000, people in Las Vegas with serious medical conditions have been able to use medicinal marijuana legally. These conditions include cancer, arthritis, HIV/AIDS, glaucoma, chronic pain, anorexia, migraine headaches, spasticity, glaucoma, PTSD and any other illness for which marijuana provides relief.
Alternatives. Patients suffering from these and other conditions may have intolerable side effects to medications or no improvement from conventional treatment. Other patients worry about the addictive nature and negative long-term effects of their current medications and are looking for a natural alternative. Marijuana has helped hundreds of thousands of patients and can help you too.
Dr. Reefer. Knowledgeable Las Vegas Marijuana Doctors at Dr. Reefer can help you decide if medicinal marijuana is right for you. Our Las Vegas office provides a safe and supportive environment that is designed to give you the most positive experience. We believe that you should have the right to choose the best medication for your condition.
Medical Studies. In a 2002 review of many peer-reviewed medical journals, medical marijuana was shown to have established effects in the treatment of nausea, vomiting, premenstrual syndrome, unintentional weight loss and lack of appetite. Other relatively well-confirmed effects were in the treatment of spasticity, painful conditions (especially neurogenic pain), movement disorders, asthma and glaucoma.
Organic Treatment. Preliminary findings indicate that cannabis-based drugs could prove useful in treating inflammatory bowel disease (consisting of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis), migraines, fibromyalgia and other related conditions. Medical cannabis has also been found to relieve certain symptoms of multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injuries by exhibiting antispasmodic and muscle-relaxant properties. Clinical trials provide evidence that THC reduces motor and vocal tics of Tourette syndrome and related behavioral problems such as obsessive-compulsive disorders.
Extended Results. Other studies have shown cannabis or cannabinoids may be useful in treating alcohol abuse, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, collagen-induced arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atherosclerosis, autism, bipolar disorder, childhood mental disorders, colorectal cancer, depression, diabetic retinopathy, dystonia, epilepsy, digestive diseases, gliomas, Hepatitis C, hypertension, urinary incontinence, leukemia, skin tumors, morning sickness, Parkinson’s disease, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), sickle-cell disease, sleep apnea, tourette syndrome and anorexia.
Dr. Reefer is open 6 days a week for your convenience. We take the stress and fear out of obtaining a medical marijuana evaluation. Dr. Reefer specializes in providing Medical Marijuana Recommendations, patient verification’s, and full medical support for all patients in a safe and confidential environment.
After our physician has determined your eligibility for medical marijuana, (if you have a qualifying medical condition) you will receive a 90 day temporary recommendation and online patient verification number before you leave our office.